TravelMatch 2021 to be postponed

Due to the current Covid-19 situation in Norway and most other countries, it shall unfortunately be impossible to hold the event as planned at the end of January. We are presently considering different options for the date as well as the format, but this also depends on conditions beyond our control. Our aim is to organize the event one way or the other in the last half of April. However, we need to get back to further details about date and format, but we hope to be able to make a decision around the turn of the year.

Meanwhile, please feel free to contact us for questions and information, and we strongly apologize for the inconvenience!